Experienced C++ Software development engineer
Integrated in the team which is in charge of the development of the framework for the Autonomous Driving and Mobile robots, you will be in charge of the development of new features and bug fixing in the framework.
Sumitomo Fudosan Koishikawa Bldg, 5-41-10 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku Tokyo, 112-0002 JAPAN
2 full days off per week.
Annual holidays -120 days
Annual paid holiday for first working year - 10 days
Special leaves for childbirth, marriage and funerals
Will be based on skill and experience.
Insurances (Employment, Fire, Health, Pension) welfare pension
- At least 3 years of experience with C++ on multi-threaded applications.
- Good understanding of OOP principles and API design
- Good understanding of the C++ language, libraries, Cmake
- Experience with development under Linux.
- Experience with Git and Bug tracking systems
- Ability to communicate and write in English
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with embedded applications or soft real-time application development.
- Experience with python scripting is a plus
- Experience with GTK is a plus
Ability to communicate in English in a working environnment
Japanese is not required